Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Locust - 2001 Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Remix-Single)


Band : The Locust
Album : Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Remix-Single)
Release Year : 2001
Genre : Noisecore | Power Violence | Experimental
 
Tracklist :
 01. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle
02. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Bastard Noise Remix)
03. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Wizards of War Remix)
04. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Christophe de Babalon Remix)
05. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Sinking Body Remix)
06. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (Kid 606 Remix)
07. Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle (I am Spoonerbender Remix)

What is this? It's an album of various artists covering the song "Well, I'll be a Monkey's Uncle" by The Locust. The original song is from The Locust's self titled CD. The rest of the album consists of covers of that same song performed by other artists. Other than track 1 (which is performed by The Locust), the track names listed above are actually the names of the bands that are covering the song. What's the music like? Check out reviews of The Locust's other albums and that should help you. I'm not even going to begin to try and describe it. I do like it though.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment