Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fuck You, I'll Never Tell You The Name of the Band that I'm Listening To - 2011 Your Favourite Band Sucks


Band : Fuck You, I'll Never Tell You The Name of the Band that I'm Listening To
Album : Your Favourite Band Sucks
Release Year : 2011
Genre : Spazzcore | Freestyle | Experimental

Tracklist :
01 - Iggy Executive Foliage
02 - Om Konz, The Threat of Nature
03 - Deckchair Consenting Abscess (Part 2)
04 - Remember Armless and Overactive
05 - Ludwig van ramone Plague Soundscapes
06 - Trial and Error Twenty-Three Full-Time Cowboys
07 - Thing Giggle Giggle
08 - Well Fed Fuck Of You
09 - Nico, Recovered From Death

This one is fvcking crazy, the name of the band and the album titled will make everyone shock!! Fuck You, I'll Never Tell You The Name of the Band that I'm Listening To is the most weird name that i've ever listen!! And what we got in this album?? 9 tracks with full of experimental sound!! Have you ever thought if The Locust add a saxophone and playing kind of free jazz?? You will get it on this album!! I got this link on my shout box, and this band don't have any official website, they only have last.fm page. And here's whatt they said on last.fm :

“Fuck You, I’ll Never Tell You The Name of the Band that I’m Listening To” are a détournement non-band from Italy, that creates mashup music by cutting and pasting songs from other bands, merging them all together to create a weird and spastic mix of music genres, that could be related to noise, hardcore, avant-garde jazz, grindcore, everything and nothing.

Just like the Situationist International used détournement to edit an original media (like a painting or adverts) to create a new one with a meaning that is antagonistic or antithetical to the original, FYIWNTYTNOTBTIALT tries to re-create new songs with an over-load / complex sound, to criticize the triteness of past, modern and future music genres.

As we don't exist, we dont have any official website or email. But you can find us in here http://www.last.fm/music/Fuck+You%2C+I%27ll+Never+Tell+You+The+Name+of+the+Band+that+I%27m+Listening+To

"Your Favourite Band Sucks" was our first mashup experiment. We love this shit. If you love it too, please go buy some albums from:
- The Locust
- Acoustic Ladyland
- All Leather
- Beep Beep
- Crossover’s Inside My Fingers

As we raped their songs to make it.
Enjoy it!!!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. If someone wants to listen to this, just send me a PM on Last.FM and i'll give you a link to download the albums :)

    ReplyDelete