Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Knowing We'll Never Grow Up - 2012 I Think I Hate Myself


Band : Knowing We'll Never Grow Up
Album :  I Think I Hate Myself
Release Year : 2012
Genre : Emo | Screamo
 
Tracklist :
 1.Take My Hand, and Let's Walk Through an Open Field During a Thunderstorm
2.Untitled
3.Assisted Suicide (Bangarang)
4.I Majored in Philosophy and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt
5.Boy, Am I Lost...
6.Masturbate to Heartache
7.Aokigahara Forest
8.So He Sank Into the West as the Mountains Began to Eat Him
9.Don't Forget Projectile Weapons
10.Roughly 67 Miles to Freedom (Vertically)

Knowing We'll Never Grow Up is a screamo band from Salt Lake City, Utah. They playing a kind of screamo sounds with all its subgenre, and it's so fucking awesome and beautiful!! Really great album!! Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment