Friday, December 24, 2010

Harp and Lyre - 2010 Clumsy Architects


Band : Harp and Lyre
Album : Clumsy Architects
Release Year : 2010
Genre : Post-Hardcore / Metalcore
 
Tracklist:
1. Exchange Without The Vows
2. Insight To Failure
3. Rebel: Rebuild
4. This Is Giving Up
5. Clumsy Architects

I liteally only found out about this band a few days ago and I can safely say they are one of the most refreshing and overall best bands I've heard in months!! I heard their magical sounds on myspace and knew that second I had to get it on my ipod. I mean the funny thing is, some of my favorite hardcore bands are Drop Dead, Gorgeous and Underoath and this is like the perfect fuse but with a twist that makes it all seem too perfect. I cannot stop listening!!!! Please support these guys so they can make more sweet sweet sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment