Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Create - 2008 All We Are Is Now


Band : I Create
Album : All We Are Is Now
Release Year : 2008
Genre : Screamo / Post-Rock
 
Tracklist:
01 - Void Walker
02 - Resilience I
03 - Adrift
04 - Brother, To You
05 - Bring Me Back
06 - Resilience II
07 - Song For Youth
08 - Good To Know
09 - Harbor

I Create is Wesley Hohensee, Dan Pozzie, Robert Petrecca, Joal Hohensee, Cole Putnam. Wesley and Joal are brothers, Robert went to school with Wesley, Dan is from Chicago, was in a band called Enuma Elis, Cole is the newest of all from the town over, doing vocals and synth.
I Create plays screamo-tinged post-rock in the vein of Russian Circles, Hum, Pianos Become the Teeth, Pelican, Mihai Edrisch, and Satellite Years era Hopesfall, …Who Calls So Loud, The Saddest Landscape, and Funeral Diner.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment