Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry, Honey, You Are Fiasco! - 2009 Sorry, Honey, You Are Fiasco! (Demo EP)


Band : Sorry Honey, You Are Fiasco!
Album : Sorry Honey, You Are Fiasco! (Demo EP)
Release Year : 2009
Genre : Chaotic / Mathcore / Experimental

Tracklist :
01 One, Two.. Ten!!!
02 Open Your Sack, Take A Knife And Put It In My Back. That’s Funny, Baby!
03 I've Heard Grace Will Save The World, But I Don't Want To Take A Part Of This
04 Who Will Take Your Dead Body Away From That Dancefloor?
05 We Hate The Blue Color, Let’s Choose One You Like
06 I've Got One Million Dollars, So I Want To Buy Your Misery With Discount

Well, i never heard of them before, and it's hard to find about the band's info, so all i know is they're from Russia. For those who like band Like Heavu Heavy Low Low, or Duck Duck Goose, i bet you like this band too, cause their sound is similar to them both. Well, enjoy this good mathcore band from Russia!!


No comments:

Post a Comment