Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Want You Dead - 2010 We Are The Legions of Scums


Band : I Want You Dead
Album : We Are The Legions of Scums
Release Year : 2010
  Genre : Hardcore | Crust

 Tracklist :
01 - Let's Get This Straight
02 - My Words Like Knives
03 - Mora
04 - A Million Funerals
05 - Moshpit Bruise
06 - I Am Decay
07 - Circle
08 - Holofernes
09 - Old Tyme Hardcore (Bonus Track - Slapshot cover)

(Band Request)

I Want You Dead is a hardcore band from Patras, Greece, they were formed in September of 2008. They're heavy and angry so much, that's what i heard from this album. "We Are The Legions of Scums" release in 2010, but i just got a link in my massage box from this band yesterday. This album is dark and heavy, but you can hear some old skool influence, crust, and black metal may be. Well, if you like hardcore music with metalic sound, you should listen to this, it's reminds me to Integrity sometimes. Well, enjoy it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment