Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Think I'm Having A Heart Attack - 2011 EP


Band : I Think I'm Having A Heart Attack
Album : EP
Release Year : 2011
Genre : Chaotic | Mathcore | Experimental

Tracklist :
01 - Music for David Letterman
02 - Yellowbelt Beatdown
03 - My First Piano
04 - Some dads are not your dad
05 - Easy as 3.14

Do you like Chaotic hardcore with briliant instrument inside?? This one is fucking awesome!! They hailing from the center of the universe... nah.. that's a joke dude, but i don't know exacly where they came from. Read from their Facebook page, someone write on their wall that they came from Oneonta, NY, but i don't know!!

This band is reminds me a lot to Inside the Beehive and The Great Redneck Hope or Letters in Binary may be. They got fast and sort song with a lot of influences inside, this dudes is really know how to make a good music and i like it very much. The name is really fit with the music that they brought, I Think I'm Having a Heart Attack is an awesome name dude!! Well, if you like a kind of bands that i mention above, i think you will like it. Just keep your eyes from them, cause this band is really promising in the near future. Well, Enjoy!!!

PS : if you're a bass player or want to join with them in the band, they need a bassist now, just send them a massage or go to their Facebook page!!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment