Monday, November 14, 2011

I Stared Into the Forest - 2011 Society Discontinued


Band : I Stared Into the Forest
Album : Society Discontinued
Release Year : 2011
Genre : Chaotic | Hardcore | Screamo

Tracklist :
1.watching the world collapse    
2.sloth machine   
3.locked in part i   
4.locked in part   
5.clean up the snow   
6.sore monday

I Stared Into the Forest is coming from Brasov, Romania. I've seen them round around the blogs a while ago but never check them out, until some one from Fading Halo Records drop the massage on my shout box.
I Stared Into the Forest is playing a kind of metalic hardcore with screamo influence. It's stoke to see their influences on their facebook, it's like from Pg.99 to Poison the Well!! Now you can imagine what they're sounds like.
This EP containing 6 songs and clocking about 15 minutes. I really love the high pitch scream of the vocalist, it constant from song to song and reminds me to Cease Upon The Capitol type!! WEll, all in all this is a good EP and you must give it a listen. Get it now and enjoy!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment