Friday, January 13, 2012

I Want You Dead - 2012 ΑΩ


Band : I Want You Dead
Album : ΑΩ
Release Year : 2012
Genre : Hardcore | Crust | Black Metal
 
Tracklist :
01 - All Colors Pitch Black
02 - Cvlts
03 - Collapse
04 - Black Sails

I Want You Dead's new 7'' includes 4 songs of dark & passionate Hard Core, strongly influenced by the Holy Terror scene (Integrity, Ringworm), Cursed and the likes.
Metallic Hard Core varying from the old school intensity to the Crust/Black Metal aesthetics.

Thanks so much for the band who send me this record, this is the second time that they send me their work. First is their album "We Are The Legions of Scums" which is so pretty good, and then this 7". For those who like heavy and dark music and never heard of them before, so go check them now!!!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment