Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Am A Curse - 2011 Prequel for an Unforgiving Wreckage : Barren Lands


Band : I Am A Curse
Album : Prequel for an Unforgiving Wreckage : Barren Lands
Release Year : 2011
Genre : Screamo | hardcore | Crust
 
Tracklist :
 01 - And The Red Shall Disappear First...
02 - The Lighthouse
03 - The Wreck
04 - The Open Sea
05 - An Unspoken Drift From Scylla To Charybdis part. I

I AM THE CURSE is a four piece hardcore band from Le Mans, France. A young band with a lot of potential and love for the details, melodic, desperate, energetic and amazing live. Their debut LP "prequel for and unforgiving wreckage: barren lands" is a wild ride between slow and heavy, atmosphere-laden parts and chaotic fast forward hardcore. A sound somewhere between FALL OF EFRAFA, CURSED and TRAINWRECK, combined with the unique rawness that French bands are famous for. I AM A CURSE created an amazing debut record.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment